Beach addicts like you can easily bask in simple joys brought about by the beach. Whether you are exploring beachfront markets or simply lazing around to kill of time, achieving a perfect tan seems so easy. Yet, some vacationers end up going home with uneven sunburns, time and again. Well, don’t be one of them. We at Broadbeach Savannah are here to share with you some tips to help you with your self-tanning:
1. Clear your skin by removing dead skin cells and unwanted hairs by scrubbing your skin with a sponge or loofah and waxing unneccessary hair. These extra steps will help you achieve an even, and longer lasting tan.
2. Pack some sunscreen. Lotions, creams, and hair conditioners that contain Sun protection formula (SPF) technology help shield your skin and hair from the sun’s harsh rays. Evenly massage them onto your skin and hair before heading outdoors.
3. Wear protective gear and skip cosmetics. Don’t forget your umbrellas, hats, and other necessary body coverups to protect you from the sun. More importantly, skip all that makeup, deodorants and perfumes because these items contain chemicals that may be bad for your skin.
4. Don’t go pink. When you overdo your self-tanning session, your skin can turn pink, which will become terrible sunburns. Avoid exposing yourself to the harsh UV rays, especially beyond 10AM onwards. A better habit is to stay under the sun for not longer than 20 minutes every day until your desired complexion is achieved.
5. Don’t forget to bring H20. An eight-to-ten-glasses water intake every day is healthy for your body, so don’t scrimp on your water.
There you have it, five simple tips for a healthy tanning procedure. Get ready for a memorable vacay at Broadbeach Savannah. Choose from our stylish and modern Broadbeach Gold Coast Accommodation to compliment your relaxing vacation on the Gold Coast.
Take full advantage of our guest amenities, such as: a controlled outdoor swimming pool, a relaxing jacuzzi and sauna, a fully-equipped gym, vending machines, and dry cleaning and laundry services. We also have an Internet Kiosk so you can easily reconnect with your friends and relatives online. Plus, our friendly tour desk staff are available 24/7 to help you arrange your tour reservations.
Book your stay at Broadbeach Savannah via https://www.hisitedirect.com.au/